Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bored...

Well today I didnt do much...I watched Coraline and Knowing...they were ok lol

I cussed out a ex-friend of my friend.

I felt like shit all day yet I went outside and played with James, Chey and Lee. I pushed myself to make them happy...I normally do when it comes to James...

I am somewhat nervous about the Otaku meeting tomorrow night...I wish I had more things to add to the already bad 'learning Japanese'...but I dont which in a way I guess is a GOOD thing lol

I started writing a story...I hope to finish this one. Its about Alex a girl who wishes nothing more then a trip to wonderland...at least once before she grows up. I haven't decided if it will have a happy ending or sad...I suppose I shall post it on here. I know some people are waiting for the story on deviant art but thats about it lol. I plan on finishing it before May comes...which gives me about a month and half to finish it.
I really want to finish the story...yet all the stories I did before has ended up in the 'not finished' pile...and thats where they shall stay because I hate them now...

Tomorrow I will be going back to James house where I will try to do school work. *sigh* I will at least have more time to finish Alex's story YAY!!!*Rolls eyes* I am tired and I dont have anything else to write so farewell...

No comments:

Post a Comment