Friday, July 2, 2010

True Otaku Life : Girl Style (3)

I have uploaded the first part to my alice in wonderland fan fiction. Its about this girl named Alex and she is a descendant of Alice. All her life she searches for the white rabbit, and when she finally starts liking her life things get....confusing.

Its on my Deviant Art mostly because I dont have a fanfiction.net account. http://bellaari-edwardjames.deviantart.com/ that is the link to y Deviant art ^-^

On another note my birthday is July 3rd TOMORROW!!! my emotions have been like a roller coaster all week!!! I have Otaku-ed over do many things this pass two weeks its not funny! I feel like my head is about to explode with ideas for all the things I keep coming up with XD Next month I hope to buy the Sailor Mars cosplay. and then the wig the next month. Thats one of the cosplays I wanted to have for next Animazement! I also hope to start on the others...I also hope to get a job, but till then School work school wor school work!!!

TTFN!
Rawr,
Ari~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment