Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ari-Chama back in action!!!

Hello to all!!!! I am black and to stay, I will be posting at least one a week just to keep this going,

Ok! First things first, The Otaku Club is going good, I was hoping better but I am patient ^-^

Next is I am getting a little depressed (but just a little) and I think I came up with a way to make me better =^-^=

That is WRITE! Yes Write, I have been fangirling (aka Otaku-ing) Maximum ride for close to 5 years, I have started some stories with me as Max (Kay picked me and I picked her Iggy) and Fang (Who is Rae,) and how we fight, and end up together! Then a wrote some stories about Yu-Gi-Oh! I am such a dork >< Anyways what brings all this up is a friend of mine just realized it was out *Shocker she put herself as Max* If you knew her then you would know she is the main character of whatever it is she likes -_-' SOOO not original!

Kay chooses who I am, or else another one of my friends, we go by how we act, not who is the star kind of thing. I am not always the main character in things, like in Lucky Star I am Kagame (The long haired purple girl) and in Yu-Gi-Oh! I am Tea, or Anzu in Japanese. In Soul Eater I am Tsubaki (Although with Soul Eater there isnt just one main character there are 7 main ones) The last can go on! I am the character that fits me the most, I dont become that character that character becomes me.

That is the difference between us. Plus she thinks she knows everything, Hell before she even knew anything about it she tried saying the Manga came out first, when the first NOVEL came out in 2005 the Manga came out LAST YEAR!!! (2009)

If I were her I wouldnt rush in and say whatever the hell I thought was right, I would make SURE I was right.

I dont like the manga because it isnt like the novel, example The poster of Fang and Max (which I own thanks to Yen+) Max is braiding Fangs hair while he sleeps, in the book that would never EVER happen! and in the manga they turn Nudge into a teenager with huge boobs, in the novel that didnt happen as well, they also change the story a bit, I just cant like the manga, unfortunately because of Maximum Ride I started likeing Yen+ (Yep thats the whole reason I picked it up in the first place!)

If you were like me and had went on to Deviant when it was still like a novel then you would have found 16 images to it, now go on and there is like 11509 all because of some stupid Manga!

It royally pisses me off!

Ok that is all I am going to say!
Goodnight,
Ari~♥~

1 comment:

  1. its kool that u have a blog and all ari but please dont talk about me like you know me...im not always the main person like for exsampel in DN Angel i like riku and risa i dont RP as dark who is clearly the main person cuz its well all about him hehe and for a nothe exsampel soul eater i like miss mary....cuz i think he and stine should so todaly be and i know stine even thow i think soul is the hotest of all hehe but i hate maka so yeah....just dont say things about me that arnt try ok....it hurts when people talk about me u should know that....

    ReplyDelete