Wednesday, June 23, 2010

True Otaku life : Girl style (2)

I didnt get the job :'( but they said to come back once school is back in, so I still have a chance. At least they asked for a interview more then I can say the others did.

But while I was there (buying the awesome purple dress that looks good on me) Anne, at the time I didnt know her name, saw my Kyo bag and we started talking about anime, animazement (she was there this last year) and I told her about Otaku Club ^-^ Her and her friend Kat are comming to the next meeting.....YAY!!!!! lol

Anywhos I started drawing my Maximum Ride OC's again. Avril and Adam. Fangs older twin siblings. Fang doesnt know about them but they know about Fang. If you go to my Deviant art page you can read their story. and see their pictures. I am non of my OC's. In Maximum ride I am Max. Although you would know that if you read the last post ><'

Kaylie is having her birthday party Friday at 1. I hope to go. So far it looks like I will be able to...though things CAN change lol.

And now what has been bothering me of late. Caleb. I started having more then friends kind of feelings so I told him as to stop all the things that made me feel like that. i.e. tugging on the back of my shirt. acting like a chibi, following me around that kind of thing. but when I do he tells me Heather likes him. and that we need to figure things out because there is a love traingle going on between us. I said no there isnt. I am with James, and I never planed on leaving him. I was just letting him know we need to not be as close. Him and Heather starts dating and things are a little rocky, I help whenever I can. He starts not talking to me as much, which was fine. I didnt mind all that much. BUT THEN when he sees me he is all depressed and clingy to Heather. I could handle that. I had turned him down. He was going to be hurt. AND THEN TODAY I find out James had told Brandon he was pissed at Caleb for the way he went from flirting with me to going out with Heather. Brandon wants to know why but James didnt feel like talking about it. So Brandon goes to Caleb and asks why. Caleb said he didnt know but since he turned ME down (the nerve!!!) that James should be thanking him. I didnt know this until today when James wanted to talk to Heather alone and they left Caleb and me behind. I tried cheering him up but he jerks away from me and says I dont like you like that. Well one thing leads to another and he tells me that. I wanted to punch him right then and there. I could not believe him! I went quite and let him ramble a bit not really listening and then he says 'What do you want me to do? Take you?' I then said no and said lets start walking they are probably through talking.

of course I told Heather...well all except the 'Take me" part. I didnt want her to know that. I did tell James though. I did tell Heather that if he doesnt stop being an Ass I didnt want to be around him anymore.
That was the end of that little drama....until right before Heather left she smacked cheyenne on the cheek, and then kissed it. Then Caleb asked for a kiss, so she pop kissed him, then I said 'Heather my lips hurt, will you kiss them?' and she popped kissed me as well. He was SO pissed about that! Heather told me after they had left. He was all like you know she likes likes you right? and she likes likes me to...which Heather then told me I didnt and he goes yeah right.

if he doesnt act better he is going to loose his (as he puts it) 'best friend that is a girl'

*Sigh* I just loovvveeee people lol. I am thinking about cutting ties with a few people. They are getting on my LAST nerve!

I got to remember to correct Brandon soon...or else see if James will. I dont like knowing he thinks I was trying to hurt James. I WILL NOT NEVER EVER HURT JAMES AGAIN! I love him way to damn much to throw what we have away for some jerk who thinks I still like him.

I have really found my one and only ^-^ oh! and I am reading Maximum Ride to him ~♥~ The novel. The manga leaves to much out. Plus Maxs hair isnt the right color and Fangs is to long and Nudge has boobs....thats just not right ><

RAWR,
Ari ~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment