Saturday, September 4, 2010

life YAY!

Today was...awesomewonderfulconfusinghurtfulpissedjealous all at once! lol First hurtful, I awoke with a freaking back and neck pain >:( then even more hurtful because I forgot to throw James work closes IN the basket, not on the floor so he was all like D: what am I going to wear kind of thing, and then :/ he figured out what to do ^-^' and then we went to Salvation Army to look for Dustin a new chair instead I found the puffy part of the 'Princess dress' That I am going to use in a cosplay ^-^
After I bought it James put it on IN THE STORE and walked out wearing it! I love him SOOO much XD. Then we headed over to sunset where I found a shit load of things I wanted...but I dont have any room in my room so I had to leave them T^T Then we went and got ice cream at the Coffie X-Change cafe on sunset, on the way there James and Dustin was goofing around and I told them to stop, james did it one more time, so I took my broken (YES BROKEN )

ring and handed back to him. He looked SOOO deprissed :( I wanted to cry and what I had done. I then took it back from him and was all like l: Great two times in one day...I must be going for the record. In which he started smiling and said nope not two :) I looked at him >_> YOU ASS! He then started laughing and I was laughing :D
After the ice cream James had to go to work, and me, and chey and dustin went to the Antic Mall on Sunset....I found chey a original Nightmare on Elm street 4 poster. I gotz it for her :D and I got the How to Train your Dragon novel ^-^ YAY!!!!

On to the Asheboro Mall!!!! Where I got James his birthday gift(that just leaves our 4 year anniversary gift) Call of Duty : World of War, with the Nazi Zombies XD, I then got chey a shirt at JCPennys, and a Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic, and then we headed home >_< My day was really something else ^-^

Also Chey scratched Dustin beside the eye <_< She is feeling really REALLY bad right now, I already tried all I could think of to cheer her up, to NO luck v_v What can I say I am not all that great for cheering up someone -_-

Okies I am tired, and I have a buttload of schoolwork to do (yes on a Saturday)Thats ways I can go to Jorden lake tomorries!!!!

I am also working on MY SUPER EPIC OF AWESOMNESS VIDEO!!!! Just wait, it will kick the ass of all my others one ^-^

Otaku kitty Ari out!

No comments:

Post a Comment