Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello so on and what forth

My life is back to ground O. Trevor and Lee finally went home (FINALLY) and the whole DSS thing is starting to COOL down YAY ^-^ I am still looking for a job V_V and I hope to finish High School this year...all my other friends are already out of school YAY! at the same time I am still in school BOO! XD

I have a LIST of WONDERFUL games that I enjoy playing ^-^ and hope to finish soon so I can play the others! (I only play three games at once D:)
The LIST!!!!
A witches Tale (DS) IT IS AWESOME!!! (ON THE LAST LEVEL YAY!!!!)
Mario Super Galaxy (WII) JUST AS AWESOME ONLY HAVE 50-SOME STARS D:
Mario and Luigi : Superstar Saga (DS) not far in it at ALL >:(

Okies thats all for the update like thingy ^-^ I hope to have more to write about <3
(or bitch about -_-')

Ari Kitty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment