Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Nutless Squirrel

Hello people I am Ari’s other half. I wish to discuss a very important issue that needs everyone’s attention. You see, once apon a time, in a far far away galaxy there was a squirrel that could not find his nuts. He was a very sad lonely squirrel. All he wanted was to find his nuts. HE searched the websites and looked everywhere he went but he could not find them. Finally he came to the realization that he needed help. He asked and asked where ever he went but no one answered his question. Exhausted and confused, he finally returned home. As he sat there contemplating, he looked out his window. His next door neighbor was a very adventurous gal. “Hey”, he exclaimed. “Maybe she can help me find my nuts!”  As he made his way out to her house he was very excited, he finally might find his nuts. He knocked her door and waited. A little while later she answered the door, “Hey is there anything I could help with Bill,” she asked. “Why yes, Sally, there is. I was wondering if you could help me find my nuts,” he replied. She stood in the door way eyeing him for a few seconds. Then with bright smile she said, “Sure I can help you find your nuts.” She then invited him in the house. A few hours later he reemerged from Sally’s house. He thanked her for all her help and then started walking back toward his house. After shutting his door, he went back to his computer and pushed the “on” button. “Well the sex was great, but I still don’t know where my nuts are!”

Do you know the moral of the story? Well I do and I would like you tell me what you think it is. I will be awaiting your replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment