Tuesday, August 10, 2010

being busy!!!

I finished the photos and then got more requests ^-^ I have also been busy making Anime Coloring books. Its a little harder then you think but I can do it just fine.

I have also cleaned my desk off, moved my lamp to where it wont bother Chey and started writing some more on my random story. (I have no idea where it is headed)

Later I am making a video for a friend of mine (on youtube) PurpleGothicFairy (Darkmist is the name she is going by) I am going to try and send it to her by e-mail I dont know if it will work or not, Heres to hopping. If not then I will upload it to mine and she will download it and upload `3it to hers...I know its crazy but w/e.

If you would like me to do a video/photo for you I will. Just ask ^-^

RAWR
Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment