Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello all AGAIN!

Well I have finished reading the Maximum Ride books (the ones that are out anyway) and they are AWESOME!!!! I cant believe I waited this  long to read them all!!!! I cried. (HOW COULD I NOT D:) and then laughed a little, because I know how the story will end :D. Max will start kissing Dylan and then sometime happens and she has to choose him over Fang, then more (yes MORE) things happen and some new avian (Possibly with the name Ari XDDD) will come in and be with Fangs group. Him and her get closer and closer making Maxs blood boil, Which will set off some more things (i.e. attacks.)

    Then near the end, after everyone is ok and all that, Ari will meet Dylan for the first time and fall MADLY in love with him ^-^ and he realizes even though he was ‘made’ for Max he can choose his own life to live. And he chooses Ari. Which then just leaves Max and Fang. By this time Angel will have learned how to be a leader and starts leading them in the RIGHT direction. Which means Max and Fang can live happily together, still with the flock but not hurting them anymore.

Now if that will be the last book…I doubt it. I believe the next book will more or less be about Iggy getting his sight back. Of course in that book Ari and Dylan are going to fight, and Fang will take Ari’s side making Max take Dylans side and there will be a HUGE couples fight (not really hurting each other, just yelling and screaming) and by the end things will not be looking good, which is where James Patterson will start on the next book (titled Nudge (or gazzy)) If its Nudge then its how she becomes a famous fashion decorator and starts a new fashion that has somthing to do with feathers. In this book Iggy will meet someone,(if he hadnt in the other book Titled Iggy) and they will br totally in love and run away together and everything. Max and Fang finally get back together and Ari and Dylan do as well.

Ok thats all I am writing…For I am starting to make it sound like a soap-opra XDDD Oh! somtime during all this Total and Akila will have THREE litters of puppies. Some will have wings making the flock start to wonder if their kids will as well….

Now thats out of the way…lets see….whats new with me??? I got a shirt (about two or more weeks ago) it has a Japanese Lucky Cat on front and its green and it says ‘This is my Lucky Shirt” XDDD 

DSCF7204Here is the shirt, with my AWESOME skirt and boots XDD (Yes I am wearing Kitty ears! Arnt they just so KAWAII!!!!) I have a yin/yang bell on a black ribbon.

 

Oh! I now also have this connected to my Windows Live Writer!!! So I can pust stuff a lot easier now ^-^

 

Meow- Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment