Saturday, August 14, 2010

GRRRRR~

My life is starting to fall downhill once more -_-'

1 : No ONE!!! and I do mean NO ONE wants to help me expect my own blood!!! I mean with the fall festival. Well thats partially true. No one wants to help me money wise. I have only four that will help me with the little things!

2 : I am starting to find all those 'friends' of mine are really fake. One exceptionally! She sits there telling everyone I am like her ONLY friend and then when I ask for her opinion on things she tells me I am a wannbe and that I cant dress the style so I shouldnt, or else she barely talks to me and then when I do talk to her she is busy with other people. No I am only her friend when she needs me to be. I am SO CLOSE to just SCREAMING at her to get LOST! I am not someones PLAY THING!!!

3 : I cant get a job. I mean I can but no one needs me, and if they do need someone then its already taken... >(o)< <---Pissed off face XDDD

4 : There is about 5 people waiting for me to fail. To fall on my ass and not get back up.I would expect thats not me! I do not stay down! Nor will I ever.

and those are the things peeing me off today...yes JUST today -_-'

What I can do to stop some of this is really simple DELETE EVERYTHING (and I do mean everything) I HAVE ONLINE AND TELL EVERYONE F YOU! Just stop going online and stop caring what others think/do. I have almost everyones numbers...so I mean I can still talk to them and everything I just wouldnt have any more drama. If anyone starts to try to start drama I can just walk away...actully I could do that on here as well...I might try that.

So if I ever just log off not telling you why its because you or someone around me is starting drama ^-^

JF + MM 4 EVER
Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment