Saturday, April 30, 2011

Im at work and i dont want to be here....i wonder if i type up more then one page will it all upload as one single post or not :/ i guess i can experment with this, some people at my work are sorta pissing me off. I am looking for a second job or possabily another job all together. I need one that will either pay me more or give me more hours. At least $400 a month. The job i have now is a little over $300 and i can barely make the payments on the bills and still have enough money for food and gas. I tried making commissions on deviant art, but no one was buying so i changed it back to requests. I am going to try my hand at making things to sell, maybe i can at least do that :). One of the people that keep talking to me and then stopping saying something about drama and all that has started talking to me again, already in about two - three messages i am getting that old feeling back and one where i feel like she is so much better then me then realize what a liar she is.

Lol
(lots of licks)
Ari-kitty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment