Monday, April 25, 2011

*sigh* life just doesnt like me...

Well I am going to have to hold off on the cosplay, though I started making the small things, I dont have enough money for the BIG things XD I lost one impotent income of mine and is currently looking for a second job T^T

However I now have my own home and is happy living with my boi <3 I havent got the money nor the time to really dress up anymore (ie. Cat ears and tail) so I havent got to do a lot, eh, thats life.

I now have a tumblr, formspring and a few facebooks ( which I am still trying to keep up with them and all that @.@) I have made new friends and enemies all in the past 4(well almost 5) months of this year, its looking down (once again...)

I am also feeling like there is something wrong with me, its a irking feeling that something bad is going to happen to me :/ I am just holding my breath and waiting...and waiting -_-'

I have been trying different things with my youtube...I will have to work on that some more ^-^"

and thats the end of this blog, hopefully I can write something more interesting next time .-.

Love,
Ari-kitty :3

No comments:

Post a Comment